Monday, 27 October 2008
Apropos a certain birthday I'm about to have, I've been thinking about all the great things about being the age I am......
* I know what I want to be when I grow up
* I have two beautiful children
* My two beautiful children have become my friends
* I've travelled a lot, and I'm going to travel some more
* I love my little hobbit house
* I'm fit and healthy
* I value my partner and friends
* I'm discovering the creativity within me
* I can give to others: volunteering, mentoring, guiding, donating
This is the "generativity" that Erikson talks about in his "stages" and of course, Maslow in his "Hierarchy of Needs"...check it out here.
Happy birthday, Scorpios!