Monday 7 October 2013

October


I don't know what the question is, but this seems like a good answer. I'm loving October so far, with sunny days, holidays, a trip to funky Melbourne, Paull home for a visit and Eliza putting on a great 30th party for him in her lovely new home. I've caught some great movies (The Gatekeepers, The Rocket, Blue Jasmine) and hung out in probably too many cafes...
This one in Newtown is my new favourite, healthy, organic and great coffee. You can even pick up a bag of the coffee grounds for your garden mulch. Meanwhile in Melbourne, I was struck by how much good design is around.
The pink chair was in our St Kilda hotel, The Prince, and the room divider was in the National Art Gallery of Victoria. I could totally see that in my house.

 Back to work tomorrow, renewed, refreshed and with some 'new term resolutions'.

1 comment:

martie said...

You are having an amazing October! It is good to see how much you enjoy life!