- I couldn't have brunch in The East Village - but I had home-made blueberry and banana pancakes at East Hills;
- I didn't win $200,000 or $2,000,000 in Las Vegas - but I did win $200 in the badge draw at Panania RSL on Thursday night;
- I can't spend that in Soho - but I can go to the designer outlets at Birkenhead Point (Alannah Hill cardigans, I'm looking at you);
- I didn't do any school preparation today - but I did two coats of oil on the deck and ALL my ironing;
- It's nearly 4pm on Sunday, and a friend is coming for wine on the (newly oiled) deck, then I'm going to Eliza's house-sit for a baked dinner -
Yep, a great weekend.