Friday 6 November 2009

Happy Birthday to meeeee...




What a wonderful birthday I had last week! Not only did Eliza arrange to take me to Wicked, but Paull just happened to get a trip home for work, arriving at 7am on my birthday. We booked a room in the city so that we could all get together and enjoy ourselves. A visit to Bondi for Sculpture by the Sea filled the afternoon; next, dinner together in a well-known Chinese seafood restaurant; then Eliza and I enjoyed Wicked while Paull caught up with friends at the Rocks. The next morning, after one of those lovely hotel breakfasts, the kids went to work and I went to Yoga - in a beautiful location overlooking the harbour. Lunch with Anne at Woolloomooloo by the water finished my city sojourn - and a picnic on Sunday at Rushcutters Bay Park with the whole family was the icing on the cake. Best birthday ever!

3 comments:

Sorrow said...

A most belated birthday to you!

Sorrow said...

LOL, ooops, I am extra tired these days ( sick kid n=no sleep) I meant to say A MOST HAPPY belated birthday wish for you!

martie said...

Oh, WONDERFUL! What a great time you must have had and a perfect celebration! Happy Belated Birthday! And thanks for the photos - interesting places!!