Friday 3 July 2009

Happy July 4th

Paull seems to be celebrating in an Uncle Sam costume this weekend, according to Twitter. I'm just happy that it is the weekend at last. Whoever thought that two 11 week terms in a row was a good idea deserves to be locked up in a small portable classroom with thirty 11 year olds and one computer for a week. As you can tell, this is just the end of week TEN and there is one more to go. My holiday plans so far include "eat, sleep, coffee". I'm sure I'll get more enthusiastic when I wake up on Monday 13th and realise that I have TWO WEEKS OFF.......I plan to recharge the batteries this weekend and face down week 11 with a "bulletproof positive attitude". Stay tuned...

1 comment:

martie said...

Oh no! Another two weeks before you can even think of catching up on sleep and relaxation! I don't envy you this schedule. Hopefully it will be recognized by someone with the power to change it that it wasn't a good idea!! Hang in there!