Sunday 11 May 2008

Sunday Brekky




Yes, it's an Aussie thing to shorten or lengthen words by adding a "y" or "ie". Weird! Enjoying the weekend but doing way too much school work, mainly because I had way too much social life during last week. Monday - yoga; Tuesday - High School Theatresports (great!); Wednesday - Greens Meeting; Thursday - Play at the Riverside Theatre about the Cronulla riots, "All the Blood and all the Water" (excellent), Friday - after work drinks and pizza. So now I have to work, serves me right. Can't get into my "studio" and mess about with paints until I've finished. By the way, THANKS for the comments about the blog-homework; other teachers at school have no idea what I am excited about!
Picture shows my new favourite breakfast, Ricotta, honey and cinnamon on toasted Turkish, Yum!

2 comments:

Sorrow said...

We have bee hives, and there is nothing yummier than fresh sweet honey on toast!
been a slave at the sewing machine, and i am looking forward to getting back in the studio too!
( i think you will beat me however, as i have days to go..)
Do you think when the kids are done you might post a link to their blogs so we might see their efforts?

Serendipity said...

I'd love to show them off, just need to check the privacy/security issues...