Thursday 1 May 2008

5FIVE5 THINGS5

I enjoyed reading Boho Mum's "Five Things" list, so have taken up her challenge.....

  1. What was I doing 5 years ago: Teaching Year 1 in my first year at my present school
  2. 5 things on my to-do list: Start my school reports, clean out the pantry, get the carpet cleaned, have my clear glass round window changed to a stained glass window, go to the movies!
  3. 5 favourite smells: new born babies, coffee, BBQ sausage & onion, basil, lemon verbena
  4. 5 junk food items I enjoy: hot chips (fries), hamburgers, sea salt crisps, potato wedges with sour cream & sweet chilli sauce, gourmet pizza
  5. 5 favourite articles of clothing: blue straight leg jeans, blue boot leg jeans, soft blue faded jeans, black jeans, cut-off jean shorts ( sensing a theme here)
  6. 5 things I would do if I was a billionaire: start Montessori pre-schools in every disadvantaged area, buy a house for each of my kids, get my family out of any debt, build a log cabin on the riverbank, support a cancer research facility
  7. 5 bad habits: hibernating in winter, inability to suffer fools gladly, accepting two invitations for the same date, tidying up constantly, lecturing my kids
  8. 5 jobs I've had: Bank officer, Administrator, Community Worker, Counsellor, Teacher
  9. 5 all-time favourite movies: Moonstruck, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Romeo & Juliet (any version) The Lives of Others, Waking Ned Devine, oops, I have to stop now.......
  10. 5 favourite musicians/bands: Beatles, Eagles, Australian Crawl, INXS, Leonard Cohen, ....

OK, your turn now!

No comments: