- At 8 years of age I was newly arrived from England to Australia. We lived at a Naval Base set next to an idyllic beach in a national park.
- At 16 I found school boring but managed to top the school in English. Then I left.
- At 24 I was living in Sydney after two years living and working in Papua New Guinea.
- At 32 I was the proud mother of Paull, 2 and Eliza, 2 months old !
- At 40 I was working for the Stroke Recovery Association and studying counselling.
- At 48 I had completed two University degrees and begun a new career, teaching.
- You'll have to wait a few years for the next instalment, so, um, our dogs, Beavis and Butthead, are 8 this year! (Never let your kids name your dogs)
- I adore Lindt 85% dark chocolate ...................
I now tag - my entire blogroll!!