Saturday 9 June 2007

Just Show Up

Well, we wished for rain - and we are getting it! In bucketloads, in fact it is causing a lot of damage. I lay in bed this (Saturday) morning, so pleased that I did not have to get up except to make tea and get the papers. Eventually, though, I heard a break in the rain and decided the doggies and I really did need to get some exercise. I rugged up and off we went - and I was so glad we did. The dogs ran and jumped in puddles, the pine needles held the raindrops like little diamonds, I ran around the baseball field, stretched and felt fit and virtuous. Back home for a hot shower then out for brunch. Thanks, Beavis and Butthead, for getting me out! This is one of my favourite pics. of them, saying goodbye to Paull the day he left for New York.

No comments: