Now recovered from jetlag, I'm packing a lot into each day. For example:
- Visited the Empire State Building on a clear, blue day
- Queued for half-price tickets to "Chicago" - fantastic production!
- Meandered around the MoMA, then met Paull for jazz and wine in the Sculpture Garden
- Mastered the subway
- Took an early yoga class on the upper East Side
- Spent hours and hours in the Metropolitan Museum, saw paintings I've always dreamed of seeing
- Tonight - pizza in Brooklyn, then walking back over the bridge