Sunday 2 December 2007

Feline groovy......


My sister, Patti, at Welcome to my Universe has done an amazing cat painting. I'm hoping it is the first of a series. I think one of my sisters has already "bagged" it so Patti will just have to do another. Check it out:

People say you are either a cat or a dog person. I'm both, and so are most of my family. I've always let my dogs live outside while my cat lives inside (a source of much frustration to the dogs) but I spend a lot of time outside walking, running and swimming my dogs. They don't miss out, but they would love to be a cat!

4 comments:

Brandi Reynolds said...

wow! what an amazing picture!

Sorrow said...

Thats a wicked looking cat! Your sis has some talent, I think she's captured the universal cat personality!

Anonymous said...

I love the cat! I keep going back to her site to have another look, then another, then another.

Anonymous said...

I did not know that Patti is your sister! You girls are awesome!
I too love the "feline" painting!