I've been tagged by the erudite Dandelion Seeds to share seven random or weird facts about me - so many weird facts, so little time!
1) I have three sisters and only one brother. All sisters blog.
2) I once had elephant ear fish on the Mekong River for Christmas Lunch. (Yum!)
3) The most memorable meal I've had was soft cheese, baguette and packet bisque from Denmark, in Paris.
4) I "collect" New Year's Eves in exotic places: Viet Nam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris, Antarctica. Was tempted to add New York city this year, but decided to wait till spring.
5) I came to teaching later in life, and I love it (most days!)
6) I part-owned a racehorse that won the Summer Cup at Randwick in 1982.
7) I love my 'boyfriend' (we're a little old for the boy/girl tag!) but I also love my independence.