Monday 9 April 2007

Keeping In Touch

A quiet Easter has caused me to reflect on who I'd like to catch up with. Although I have great friends in Sydney I realised that I would really love to have lunch, now, today, with the following: Julie from Western Australia; Anne from Hong Kong; Pat from the Central Coast (one and a half hours away) and Helen from Queensland. My son is soon to move to New York and my daughter has caught the travel-bug too, so soon I'll have to add them to the list of far-flung friends. These thoughts, and time on my hands with no school have led to the birth of this blog. Now if I could just work out how to add pictures...........

2 comments:

patti said...

Hi Cate!
1. Fantastic that you've started a blog too! It's a great way to keep in touch and also (read comments from Lauren on my recent post) you really get to know more about people you thought you knew. I'm having so much fun with mine and meeting new friends too.

2. Uploading Photos - make sure that it is a file that is accepted by blogger (it tells you in the upload info after you've clicked on the picture button and before you browse and select a file. Usually it lets you upload a ".jpg" file and there is another one that I don't use and can't remember right now, but check your photo files. Let me know if you're still having problems.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cate, welcome to the blogging world! I visit both Helen and Patti's blog and I almost feel like I know the family, so it's nice to meet you too! Have fun blogging and enjoy all your new friends.